Tuesday, January 3, 2012

At Long Last

Today marks a huge event for me and I hope you'll celebrate it with me. I have published my first book.

I've always loved writing and how my imagination and creativity comes to life when I work on a story. Yet, writing a book with subplots, back story, meaningful characters that people would care about while being entertaining is no small task. The journey of writing it all the way to 'The End' seemed a long way off. 

What saw this story though the months of work to completion is entirely due to the honest feedback of those people who were kind enough to read through the rough drafts. Threaded between their comments, questions and constructive critiques was always the same energizing enthusiasm of how much they enjoyed the story.

Lastly, I want to thank all of those people I've met through Twitter, Facebook and other places. You have been a constant source of support, motivation, and education, even though you may not have known it at the time.

It has been a thrilling, frustrating and enlightening journey and through it all my goal has been to create something people will enjoy. I hope you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment